Congrats to Josh, he is done with his student teaching, and has graduated at last. I am so excited that he is finally done with school. Now he is job searching, and playing stay at home dad. Which he is doing a great job, it is so nice to come home to a clean house and clean laundry. I will continue working until next fall when the new school year starts. As of now, we are not sure where we will be.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. We have been getting a lot of snow and wind. I am loving the snow, the wind is just bitter cold and makes me thankful to stay inside by the warm fire.
The kids love to take pictures. Below are a few that we have taken recently.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. We have been getting a lot of snow and wind. I am loving the snow, the wind is just bitter cold and makes me thankful to stay inside by the warm fire.
The kids love to take pictures. Below are a few that we have taken recently.