Thursday, October 02, 2008

Carter is 4 !!!!

Carter is so excited that he is 4 now. He tells everyone that he sees that he is four and he is getting big like his dad. He will do something, for example change the tv to his cartoons and he will say I did it I am getting big, I am 4. He cracks me up.

Carter loves to run around the house and be iron man now, he tries to save everyone.


Carter decided to put all of his new birthday clothes that grandma gave him on at the same time, he also is showing off his transformer.

He wanted a bubble gum machine cake, it was funny to hear him say it because he would say it so fast you weren't sure what he was saying. He was upset at first because I used m & m's instead of bubble gum balls, I thought it was a much better choice.