Saturday, July 07, 2007

It has been awhile, I have gone back to work and had surgery to fix a umbilical hernia that I had after Carter was born but didn't know what it was. After having Cooper it was much worse and decided that I needed to have it fixed. Following is pictures of how much the kids have grown in just a month. Grandma Brady says that the kids must be growing because all the kids do is eat and sleep. She has been staying with us to help me out. I can not lift more than 10 lbs for 6 weeks after my surgery. I have 4 1/2 more weeks to go.
We have been putting Cooper in his car seat to help with his stuffy nose
Sometimes we will just start to smile and coo


I was taking pictures of Cooper and I was surprised when I saw Carter in the picture instead

Carter came out of his bedroom playing his guitar, he learned this all on his own
My boys cuddling

Carter likes to have a "smile" (as he calls it) taken
Cooper is smiling and cooing now

Day of Cooper's baby blessing


Cooper likes to arch his back when he starts to wake up