We found out that Carter will have a brother to play with the first of May. He kisses my tummy and says baby; but, sometimes he thinks that Josh has a baby in his tummy too. Pictures of my growing belly to follow.
---------------------------------------
Josh has had the stomach flu for the past three days. The first day he was sick he called me at work and said I am sorry but the house is going to be a mess when you get home. He said that he was soo sick he could not move and he did not know what Carter was up too. Two hours later when I got home the house was not too bad until I walked into the kitchen. Carter had found my Jell-O that I keep in the bulk bags and had dumped it all over my stove. I proceeded into the bedroom to find Josh and Carter. He had put one of Josh's dress socks on, he is holding a bag of Kix's, and we are still finding Kix's in and around our bed.




